Friday, December 19, 2008

My Dog Cody, The Poodle

Anyone that knows me and my wonderful dog Cody, knows that he is not a poodle. Like nowhere near a poodle. At. All. Sydney tends to have other ideas for our poor dogs. For example when she decided that Smudge would be a girl dog named Coleen.

For those of you that don't know Cody, here is a picture of him with little Wyatt as a puppy.


So today on the way to school Sydney and I had this conversation:

Syd- "I think Cody should be a poodle"

Me- "Sorry dear, but I don't think that's possible."

Syd- "Yes it is! All we have to do is shave him's fur off and he'll be a poodle!"

Me- Now how fun would that be? Mwahahaha!!!

I should feel bad for even thinking it, but I don't. Maybe it's because my roller blading experiences with him pulling (trying to kill) me are still fresher than I would like. Or the time he ate my sofa, or the time he killed a possum on my area rug that was freshly cleaned and drying outside, or..... I could do an entire book on all of the horrible things that dog has done to me, so me thinks that a little shaving wouldn't even be a drop in the karma bucket for that dog! Who knows, Syd could be right and he may magically become a poodle! How sweet would that be?

"Here Cody, Cody, Cody..."

1 comment:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Hey I think it's time you updated your blog missy!