Friday, May 9, 2008

The Dog Formerly Known as Smudge

He hasn't changed his name to a symbol yet, but Sydney has decided that he is now Coleen. The deal is that I told her we couldn't get a girl pug to name Coleen, so she decided to make do with the dog we have. So by name alone, and the lovely pink headband they are trying to make him wear, Smudge is now Colleen, and since anatomically nothing can or will be done, I guess he is also a transvestite. So now I have a three-toed, transvestite bane of my existence. I feel special. Also this picture of him objecting to the transition makes me feel special. Karma, baby!

He may have been unhappy about it here too

And here...

Aaaah, the fruitless struggles of a small dog.

I almost feel bad enough for him to forgive that he licked me after licking Cody's a**! Almost. But not quite.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That dog deserves it.... I can't believe how baby looks like Mel... Can't wait to see you!!!

Rochelle said...

I think that's great that Smudge is now Coleen. Hmm. I like the idea maybe if we change Brody to some other name certain traits will disappear and new ones will come.
BTW I am begging you to get rid of the word verification, please please!