Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged!


My dear Rochelle tagged me to display the contents of my purse, so here we go.


-Orbit gum, winterfresh, though I prefer sweet mint.


-2 packs of vitamin C to add to my water cuz of all the sick people at work.


-Combination lock for the gym.


-Keys. It's nice to know that I have them for once.


-2 lip glosses


-2 lip sticks


-Single use dental floss.


-Gas receipt.


-MP3 player. It's good for the gym, but now I use it in the car so that I don't hear the little trolls fighting in the back! I know it's not exactly legal, but neither is throttling your children. I just try to do the right thing, you know?


-My wallet, full of the usual, debit cards, ID, blah, blah.


-Spare change.


So really nothing exciting, and you for sure could not live out of the thing like Rochelle, who literally has everything but the kitchen sink! Now if you were in my car and we got stuck in the middle of nowhere, it may be a different story! We could live off of all the fries, chips, and fruit snacks the kids drop all over the floor, for possibly a week or more! Just pray that it never comes to that.


Part two involved picking the closest book to you and opening it to page 123, and reading the fifth line. So I have my English lit book handy and here we go:


"When the king and his company were come in together,


The chanting in chapel achieved and ended.


Clerics and all the court acclaimed the glad season,


Cried Noel anew, good news to men;"


This was an exerpt from "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Part I". Everyone should be grateful that I am not able to read for pleasure right now since I spend so much time reading this sort of stuff for class, because you may have read something very different! Many know about my addiction to smut books, and I won't even pretend to be repentant about it. I love them! Over the years I have read all kinds of different genres, because I love to read, but as I've gotten older and experienced the world more, I pretty much stick to the smut. I don't need to read horror because if I want to feel anxiety or fear I will turn on the news, the computer, or read the paper. I feel like I experience enough human drama, and tales of overcoming obstacles through my own life, friends, and family. Sometimes it's important for me to read romance to help me affirm that love and passion also matter, and that it can overcome everything, so that I can deal with the horror and drama of the world. The sex is just a bonus! Ha! Ha! Lol!


Also, I have to show you a picture some work that Sydney did at school. Apparently she wasn't very interested in what she was supposed to be writing so she veered off track a bit...





1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I am loving Sid drawing! I am still giggling about it. I miss you so much. Tell Jack and the girls I love them.