Thursday, May 13, 2010

For The Love Of Jared Leto


This is a horrible picture, but I swear this guy is h-h-hot!! It's just hard to be a professional-like photographer when you are using your phone and being shoved on all sides.

I wanna squeal like a teenage girl at a Jonas Brother's concert when I think about the 30 Seconds to Mars concert I went to the other night! I was so excited to get tickets and go see them again! I saw them a couple years ago in Glendale AZ and loved the show, but this one was way cooler for me. The last one was at a huge venue and this one was considerably smaller and I decided that I wanted to be on the floor immersed with the other starstruck fans. I had watched excitedly and had a bird's eye view the last time and this time I wanted to experience the chaos of it. The whole time Jack muttered that we should be up top, and I would roll my eyes and go back to screaming and jumping like a super freak.

The only really annoying part were the girls that would try to shove in front of me like I wouldn't notice that someone was practically stepping on me and pushing me out of the way since there was so much room and all. Even make up flimsy stories, like my boyfriend is up there. "Whateva biatches, mine too, and his name is Jared." Psht. I'd give them the "you've got to be shittin' me" look I practice on my kids all the time and pointedly resumed taking up all of the non-space I had previously. As if...

All in all it was a great night and I got myself a new t-shirt so that I can retire the old one before it becomes any more threadbare!

No comments: