Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You May Want To Play Poker With Jack....

If you want to be a winner at any real power play games, i.e. poker, you may want Jack as your opponent. He has a gift for just showing his hand with little to no coersion. I've always known that he wasn't a master manipulator which is something that I truly appreciate, but I am so much more appreciative that he just blows out the punchline without me even asking!

For example, tonight I'm cuddled under the covers looking at him complaining how cold and bone tired I am and that the kitchen was a total disaster. And here's the punchline.... "Well you know if you leave it long enough that I'll just do it myself." I had no response other than my wide eyed look of shock. Plus I was too busy listening to the angels singing a joyous ditty in my head. Just when I think my day was total $hit, my husband hands me a gem of an epiphany. Full house baby!

No comments: