Sunday, February 3, 2008

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE




To say that this innocuous stuffed toy, or this sweet looking dog is the bane of my existence
seems maybe a little harsh, but I have to at least say that it is definitely on the upper portion
an innumerable list of things that I consider to be "banes of my existence". This donkey toy
actually used to belong to Sydney, but when we got Mr. Smudge about a year ago, it quickly
became his favorite toy. We thought it was cute at first, but lately... Let's just say that almost
every morning this week I have woken up to this little bastard chewing on it on my head! Again,
this seems like maybe not so big a deal, but it may help to know that it talks! Just like the
annoying character on the movie, it really talks! Every time he bites it you hear either, "Shrek!",
or "Are we there yet?" Over and over, and over... Yet, I don't have the heart to take the dang
voice box out of the thing. So instead I will just complain about it!

No comments: